An Autumn Scarf

A colleague of mine has the most interesting beard. It's not brown, it's not red, it's this ginger mix, and it looks so cool. I was promoting my blog the last few days of work, and I suggested that he order something. We settled on a scarf, with the plan of having the same colours as his beard.

Off I went to Michael's to buy the yarn. I had decided to use two colours of Loops & Threads Woolike yarn, similar to what I with my dad's blanket.  While I couldn't find the exact shades I wanted, I got the okay from my colleague to use these.

I stumbled across a solid shell stitch on Pinterest, and memorized the pattern without saving the site I used. I've found what I think is the site, but I've also learned my lesson. I like the stitch, especially because it creates bumps and hollows in the scarf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hi! I'm Sarah. I've been crocheting since the fall of 2012, when I wanted to make a special present for my then-boyfriend. After that, I was hooked- pun intended.

My yarn stash is ridiculously huge, in my opinion, because people like to gift me the yarn they don't want anymore. I don't say no, because I'm determined to find ways to use all the yarn I have.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *