New Blog Feature

Hi everyone!

It finally feels like summer here in Montreal. The weather has been nice for the past few weeks, all the plants are green, students are out of school, university woes from last semester are all gone and those for next semester haven't started yet.

To celebrate, I'm inaugurating a new part of "This Little Piggie": a writing section! I've loved writing for as long as I can remember, even trying to start my own bibliography when I was 8. I think I made it as far as getting all the information about my birth down, and then I put it aside to play.

Surprisingly, for how much I like writing, I can never seen to do the journaling part of my scrapbooks. For that, I find it much more fun to tape down pictures and stickers,

Two years ago, I participating (and completed!) in NaNoWriMo. It was the experience of a lifetime, meaning that once in my life is enough for me, at least for where I am right now in my life. Like crocheting, I write when I feel like it, and don't do very well with deadlines.

This month, I want to challenge myself to start writing weekly. I haven't yet determined if it will be a multi-chaptered stories, or just several short stories; I guess I'll see where my inspiration brings me (here's another not-so-big secret: I don't write outlines for my stories. I like to discover the plot as I build my characters). Everything I post will be works of fiction: any resemblance to real or fictional persons is purely coincidence.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hi! I'm Sarah. I've been crocheting since the fall of 2012, when I wanted to make a special present for my then-boyfriend. After that, I was hooked- pun intended.

My yarn stash is ridiculously huge, in my opinion, because people like to gift me the yarn they don't want anymore. I don't say no, because I'm determined to find ways to use all the yarn I have.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *