Mini-series #2: Amigurumi (Part 4)

After making all these presents for school friends, I thought that I should make something for a family member. My sister has always loved giraffes and the colour pink.

I realized after I had finished sewing everything together that I had make a mistake with the placement of the head. This picture doesn't show it, but when the giraffe is physically in front of you, it looks a little odd.

Marike did a really great job with the pattern and the overall look of the giraffe she made. My mom told me that that was the pattern to follow, and after a while I listened because I didn't like anything else that I found. Chubby giraffes are uncommon, but then again, so are pink ones!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Hi! I'm Sarah. I've been crocheting since the fall of 2012, when I wanted to make a special present for my then-boyfriend. After that, I was hooked- pun intended.

My yarn stash is ridiculously huge, in my opinion, because people like to gift me the yarn they don't want anymore. I don't say no, because I'm determined to find ways to use all the yarn I have.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *